Realm Rank
Warcraft Logs
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Remminka

re: App: Remminka

Hi, first thank for your response and sorry for my English, is very poor.

So.

Horde hunter is just an example, if I have adequate equip, so my dps is at a decent level. 

The guild Wayward I have friendly relations, but i want to change. Realm, faction, language ... and Silvermoon is good server.

I want to play for Remminka. I know that ilvl is too low, but I believe that by the time I got into the raid on the mythic.

Applications I wrote more, I am now waiting and, if ilvl problem, I'll probably continue on horde realm or relax by WoW :)

Deltauren
In-Game Guild Master

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your application. I'm a little confused - perhaps you can help. You have a Horde hunter that is reasonably geared, and that is the one you've given me logs for. But you also have an Alliance hunter that is not well geared and there are no logs.

Can you explain to me which character you are applying on?

Is it the Horde hunter and you will race change/server transfer or,

Is it Remminka which is already on Silvermoon?

I won't consider Remminka for 6.2 as the ilvl is too low, and I'd be concerned that it would be the 'alt' and you would continue playing your Horde hunter.

Marv

tag: Marvyn#2275

The application submitted by Remminka is as follows:

We are looking for committed players. Getting saved or raiding elsewhere on the character on which you are applying will result in immediate removal from the guild. Do you agree to this?:
Yes

The guild rules are published on the website and all members are expected to stick to the spirit. If you break the rules while on trial, your trial may be terminated. Have you read the rules?:
Yes

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name:
Remminka

Class:
Hunter

Mainspec / Offspec:
BM/MM/SV

Please provide a link to your character's armory page:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Remminka/simple

Please provide a link to any significant alts if you think this would strengthen your application.:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Remm/simple

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name:
Pavel (Paul)

What's are the names of your previous guilds and reason for leaving old guild / server?:
The Ârt of Warfare - only autoaccept

Do you know anyone from the guild that will recommend you?:
no

RAID AVAILABILITY - (raid times 20.00-23.00 realm time)

Monday:
Yes

Tuesday:
Yes

Wednesday:
Yes

Thursday:
Yes

Friday:
No

Saturday:
No

Sunday:
Yes

Would you talk us through your single target rotation, and also your aoe rotation pls.:
single on start Stampede, Dire Beast, Bestial Wrath. Very important it is to work with the Focus Fire. Classic rotation Kill Commnad on CD, Arcane, Cobra Shot, under 20% Kill Shot.
Aoe on start: precast Cobra shot, Cobrashot (talent Steady Focus, spam Multishot (Beast Cleave)

Please explain to us your talent build and glyph choice.:
Talents and glyphs depending on the situation

What's your stat priority and why do you choose this?:
Mastery, best stat on single. Increase dmg pet
Haste, best AoE stat. (fast regen focus, beast cleave pet)

What's the highest raid instance that you've completed, and which was your favourite boss in that raid.:
SOO mythic full clear(Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Malkorok). 4/10 mythic Highmaul (Butcher), 4/10 mythic BRF (Blast Furnace. Gruul)

Posting a link from World of Logs will strengthen your application - please post one if possible.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qzkaF2JX1PYZdA6W#fight=22&type=damage-done

Why apply with Decadence and how did you hear about us?:
I am looking for a guild that is the same or better level than my previous horde guild Wayward

What are your raiding ambitions? And what do you expect from raiding in Decadence?:
Ambitions, only regularly raiding. And what do you expect from raiding in Decadence? raiding peaceful, friendly people on TS3

Tell us a bit about yourself pls.:
Sorry but I do not like talking about myself. But peaceful and calm person.

Do you often experience connection/disconnecting issues? (if you have don't bother applying any further):
No

Please post your computer setup. (Ram, Cpu, Graphics card...etc):
AMD Core, 8gb ram, graphic AMD HD6870, SDD 250GB. Internet currently WiFi only, but in september otpical.

Do you have a working microphone? And will you use it?:
Yes, i have mic :)

/played time on the applying character.:
only 15 days (but on horde hunter over 200 days)

Do you have any open applications to other guilds?::
Epoch (Silvermoon)

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters)?:
I have no problem with that

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raids?:
Flasks, Potions (know use pre-pots), Foods (currently 125 mastery for bm hunter), Augment rune. Think positive :)

Last but not least: Please give us one very good reason why should we pick "YOU" specifically.:
I'm just a an ordinary man who wants to help with raid. Hunter is not main, but a matter of heart :D
Sorry for my english. Its very bad, but i learn.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Decadence Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Crapulll by Crapulll273 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Delathim by Duztangel686 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Ichbinnillus by Ichbinnillus725 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Fyrein by Deltauren725 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Remminka by Remminka735 days ago2 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Applications
Who's Online
Guild Perks